Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delet row if bold

Does anyone have a macro to evaluate column A and delete if formatting is
<bold?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jeff,

Sub DeleteBold()

Dim myRow As Long

For myRow = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1
If Cells(myRow, 1).Font.Bold Then Cells(myRow, 1).EntireRow.Delete
Next myRow

End Sub

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"jeffbert" wrote in message
Does anyone have a macro to evaluate column A and delete if formatting is
<bold?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub DeleteBold()
set rng =Range("a1: a" &[a65536].End(xlup).Row)
For each c in rng
If c.font.Bold = True Then
c.Clear
End if
Next
End Sub

DM

"jeffbert" wrote in message
Does anyone have a macro to evaluate column A and delete if formatting is
<bold?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub DeleteBold()

Dim myRow As Long