Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform problems

Hi,

I am having some big problems with a pogram i am developing. the
program has 8 userforms, all of which do a variety of things i.e enter
data, display data. The program works fine until i try and put a few
pictures on the forms, i.e logos and some graphics. this is when its
starts to play up. its doing the following randomly

- excel freezing up

- getting the debug error "could not find the specified object" when

trying to load certain forms.

- Not allowing me to assign any programming to command buttons

i am unloading and loading the forms, so this should not cause the
problems, but i cannot understand how a few pictures can cause this,
please can someone advise me if this can be cured without me just
removing my graphics

regards

john