Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to detect another application

I want to know if another database (.mdb) is running. If
not, I want to start it from VBA.

How do I detect whether it is running or not?
How do I start another .mdb from VBA?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...onobj ect.asp

It is Microsoft's expanation of the AccessObject and I think it will cover
everything you need to know...

HTH