Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Consolidate multiple spreadsheets

I receive multiple spreadsheets each week as part of a survey. I need to
consolidate several of the fields onto one spreadsheet. How can I use
VBA/macro/function to consolidate the information from several spreadsheets
to one spreadsheet without having to open all the spreadsheets?
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you just mean append the information down a single sheet, then just
search google groups for consolidate

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?as...ng&lr=&hl=e n

the URL should all be on one line

Tom Ogilvy

"Rob" wrote in message
I receive multiple spreadsheets each week as part of a survey. I need to
consolidate several of the fields onto one spreadsheet. How can I use
VBA/macro/function to consolidate the information from several

spreadsheets
to one spreadsheet without having to open all the spreadsheets?
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have some examples on my website
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Rob" wrote in message ...
I receive multiple spreadsheets each week as part of a survey. I need to
consolidate several of the fields onto one spreadsheet. How can I use
VBA/macro/function to consolidate the information from several spreadsheets
to one spreadsheet without having to open all the spreadsheets?
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Tom,
Thank you for the assistance.
I should have said multiple workbooks instead of multiple worksheets. Will
the macro you referenced work for multiple workbooks as well? I need
information from the first spreadsheet of 50 different workbooks put on the
first spreadsheet of one workbook.

"Rob" wrote in message
I receive multiple spreadsheets each week as part of a survey. I need to
consolidate several of the fields onto one spreadsheet. How can I use
VBA/macro/function to consolidate the information from several

spreadsheets
to one spreadsheet without having to open all the spreadsheets?
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the reference references responses to hundreds of posts asking questions on
either consolidating multiple sheets or multiple workbooks.

You should find a solution that fits your needs within the list.

Tom Ogilvy