Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scrolling through Auto List members list

Hi,

I use VB scroll (http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm ) as was recommended to
me by Dave P some months back.

I find that though I can scroll horizontally and vertically, one cannot
scroll within the "Auto List members". Is it the same for anybody else
using the VBScroll.

If not, does the Microsoft Intellipoint software provide the scrolling
facility within the "Auto List members".

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i have a logitech and use freewheel.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

it works flawlessly in all programs, not just VBE.
and it scrolls the "auto members".

give it a try.

--
keepITcool

Hari Prasadh wrote :

Hi,

I use VB scroll (http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm ) as was
recommended to me by Dave P some months back.

I find that though I can scroll horizontally and vertically, one
cannot scroll within the "Auto List members". Is it the same for
anybody else using the VBScroll.

If not, does the Microsoft Intellipoint software provide the
scrolling facility within the "Auto List members".

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi KeepITCool,

Thnx for the recommendation. Wud give it a try.

Regards,
Hari
India

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi KeepIT,

I can even scroll through the immediate window with the FreeWheel. Cool
tool.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India