Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to change de data base of a dinamic table

I have Dinamic Table in Excel XP. This table takes de data from an Access
Data Base.
What I need to do, is ti change the Data Base, but I do not want to remake
the dinamic table.
How can I do this?

Thanks a lot, Lina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The data only travels in one direction. From Access to Excel. To send data in
the other direction requires a whole pile of VBA using ADODB Recordsets...
Unless you are confident in your VBA then you are out of luck. If you are
confident with your VBA reply back and I can send you some generic code to
get you started...

HTH

"Lina Manjarres" wrote:

I have Dinamic Table in Excel XP. This table takes de data from an Access
Data Base.
What I need to do, is ti change the Data Base, but I do not want to remake
the dinamic table.
How can I do this?

Thanks a lot, Lina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks a lot,
What I really need is the posibility to change the data base where I am
getting the data from. I mean, the access data base use to be data from 2004,
now I want the data from 2005 data base. But I do not want to make the
dinamic table again.