Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do i change the expense statement template macro

i am trying to use and change a macro in one of excel 2000's templates. (
Expence statement) i want to use this macro in a differnt worksheet for a
stock control system. this macro is protected and i need to see the code so i
can change and customize it to match my project.

i need this info urgently

any advice or the code behind this macro would help greatly.

thanks!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.villagesoftware.com

is the author of the General Templates

However, I don't believe there is any code associated with the Expense
statement template - at least not in the xl2003 verison.

Tom Ogilvy