Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MsgBox Font Size change

Hi

If I call up a MsgBox with code as below, can I change the font size of that
MsgBox using VBA?
Sub MsgBox1()
If MsgBox("Caution!! You are about to clear data from this worksheet."
& vbCr & vbCr & _
"Is that your intension?." & vbCr & vbCr & _
" CONTINUE Y/N?", vbYesNo) <
vbYes Then Exit Sub

TIA

--
Thank you

Regards

Aussie Bob C.
Using Windows XP Home + Office 2003 Pro
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Just found an answer to my post, which is NO.
Looks like I have to use a user form.
--
Aussie Bob C.

"Robert Christie" wrote:

Hi

If I call up a MsgBox with code as below, can I change the font size of that
MsgBox using VBA?
Sub MsgBox1()
If MsgBox("Caution!! You are about to clear data from this worksheet."
& vbCr & vbCr & _
"Is that your intension?." & vbCr & vbCr & _
" CONTINUE Y/N?", vbYesNo) <
vbYes Then Exit Sub

TIA

--
Thank you

Regards

Aussie Bob C.
Using Windows XP Home + Office 2003 Pro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The font & size used by the message box is controlled by the settings in
Display Properties + Appearance. To see the Display Pproperties dialogue,
right click on your desktop & click properties.

"Robert Christie" wrote:

Hi

If I call up a MsgBox with code as below, can I change the font size of that
MsgBox using VBA?
Sub MsgBox1()
If MsgBox("Caution!! You are about to clear data from this worksheet."
& vbCr & vbCr & _
"Is that your intension?." & vbCr & vbCr & _
" CONTINUE Y/N?", vbYesNo) <
vbYes Then Exit Sub

TIA

--
Thank you

Regards

Aussie Bob C.
Using Windows XP Home + Office 2003 Pro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi AA

"AA2e72E" wrote:

The font & size used by the message box is controlled by the settings in
Display Properties + Appearance.

I believe that will change all settings throughout my Computer, not what I
require.
Thanks for the post

Regards Aussie Bob C.