Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CH CH is offline

Default Macro does not refresh on the "Calculate" command.

I have a macro in which I have the following Lines :

Public Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Range("AF4").Select
Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.End(xlDown)).Select
Range("af3").Copy Selection

Calculate

End Sub

The cell AF4 contains the function :
=IF(LEFT($A3,1)="A",VLOOKUP($A3,STKD,AF$2,0),"---")

It is design to compare the field at column A to a database named "STKD" and
place the info on the rows below AF4.

When I execute this Macro, it does not calculate ( I chose Manual Update on
the options).

Can anyone Help ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

change
Calculate

Application.Calculate
or
Application.CalculateFull

Tom Ogilvy

"ch" wrote in message
I have a macro in which I have the following Lines :

Public Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Range("AF4").Select
Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.End(xlDown)).Select
Range("af3").Copy Selection

Calculate

End Sub

The cell AF4 contains the function :
=IF(LEFT($A3,1)="A",VLOOKUP($A3,STKD,AF$2,0),"---")

It is design to compare the field at column A to a database named "STKD"

and
place the info on the rows below AF4.

When I execute this Macro, it does not calculate ( I chose Manual Update

on
the options).

Can anyone Help ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming