Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with printing from VB-script in Excel

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to print an Excell sheet from VBscript.

Chart9.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= "\\pc0020\hp deskjet 6122
series op Ne01:", Collate:=True

The problem is:
ActivePrinter:= "\\pc0020\hp deskjet 6122 series op Ne01:"

Why does is add "op Ne01:" and where does it get this information?

The script works on my pc, but on an other pc I have to change "op
Ne01:" to "op Ne05:"

Where can I find this information?

Mvg,

Jo Segers.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jo,

goto
http://Groups.google.com
search:
excel list-of-printers author:keepitcool

or click this:
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...ers+author%3Ak
eepitcool

the PrinterFind function should give you waht you want.
namely a (filtered) list of ready to use "printerstrings"

--
keepITcool

Jo Segers wrote :

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to print an Excell sheet from VBscript.

Chart9.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= "\\pc0020\hp deskjet 6122
series op Ne01:", Collate:=True

The problem is:
ActivePrinter:= "\\pc0020\hp deskjet 6122 series op Ne01:"

Why does is add "op Ne01:" and where does it get this information?

The script works on my pc, but on an other pc I have to change "op
Ne01:" to "op Ne05:"

Where can I find this information?

Mvg,

Jo Segers.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

keepITcool wrote:
Jo,

goto
http://Groups.google.com
search:
excel list-of-printers author:keepitcool

or click this:
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...ers+author%3Ak
eepitcool

the PrinterFind function should give you waht you want.
namely a (filtered) list of ready to use "printerstrings"

--
keepITcool

Thanks, I will look into it.

Jo.