Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo box hyperlink navigation

I have worksheets each representing a weekly log. Within each worksheet is a
list of individuals with their log entry for that week. I want each
individual to be able to navigate through the workbook using an Index
worksheet. I can do it using a long list of hyperlinks for each week under
each person's name like below:

John Jane Jack
01-07 01-07 01-07
01-14 01-14 01-14
01-21 01-21 01-21

doing this for 52 weeks is not as user friendly as a drop down menu approach
via a combobox. Is there a way to navigate using this approach? Or is there
an even better way?

Thanks,
Kate