Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculation Mode

Hi Kevin

Sub Tester()
Dim CalcMode As Long

With Application
CalcMode = .Calculation
.Calculation = xlCalculationManual
End With

',,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your Code

With Application
.Calculation = CalcMode
End With

End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Kevin H. Stecyk" wrote in message
Calculation Mode.

I want to determine the user's calculation mode. Then change it to
manual. Once the subroutine is complete, I then want to set the
calculation mode back to original setting. How do I do that?

Regards,
Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Norman Jones...
Hi Kevin

Sub Tester()
Dim CalcMode As Long

With Application
CalcMode = .Calculation
.Calculation = xlCalculationManual
End With

',,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your Code

With Application
.Calculation = CalcMode
End With

End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

Norman,

That is exactly what I would looking for. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Kevin