Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Webquery datafield naming changed between excel versions 97 and 20

I use webquery to retrieve data from our pdm system to excel. after getting
data from web excel 97 named different data areas as ExternalData_1,
ExternalData_2 and so on. I used to take adwantege of these areas but now in
excel 2003 it only creates one areaname: ExternalData_1 which is the whole
area of retrieved data.
So does anyone know can I get that more spesific field naming back on to
excel 2003 as it was in excel 97?