Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default If, ElseIf

I have a workbook for tracking the whereabouts of equipment. Equipment is
allocated, by an "X" in columns and a cell, at the top of the column (using
data validation) records if the equipment is "Allocated" or "In Use" or
"Returned" and changes the colour of the column accordingly. There are
several columns of "Allocated" and "In Use" equipment at any one time.
How can I, in a separate column, mark each individual item of equipment as
"Available" or Not Available" depending on the three conditions of
"Allocated" & "In Use" and the "X"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think this is too difficult, but it would help if you show the
sample data and which cells they are in to avoid guessing.

--

HTH

RP

"mast" wrote in message
I have a workbook for tracking the whereabouts of equipment. Equipment is
allocated, by an "X" in columns and a cell, at the top of the column

(using
data validation) records if the equipment is "Allocated" or "In Use" or
"Returned" and changes the colour of the column accordingly. There are
several columns of "Allocated" and "In Use" equipment at any one time.
How can I, in a separate column, mark each individual item of equipment as
"Available" or Not Available" depending on the three conditions of
"Allocated" & "In Use" and the "X"

Elseif? ibrokit Excel Worksheet Functions 5 November 25th 08 04:28 PM
if elseif flow23 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 14th 05 02:09 PM
elseif formula macrodummy Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 7th 05 01:43 PM
ElseIf tom1646 Excel Programming 4 October 19th 04 02:09 PM
If...Elseif...End If javab98 Excel Programming 2 July 19th 04 07:23 PM