Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TAB Key doesnt work.

Hi all,

I have a strange problem. The TAB key doesnt work! I have two TextBoxes. I
want to move between them with the help of TAB key, but I can not. I open
the workbook inside Intenet Explorer. What can be the problem and how can I
solve this?

Thanx all.

PS: Urgent...

--
Murat Demir HEKİMOĞLU
have a nice day

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Murat D. Hekimoğlu" skrev i melding

I have a strange problem. The TAB key doesnt work! I have two TextBoxes. I
want to move between them with the help of TAB key, but I can not.

It is neither an error nor a strange problem. Textboxes on worksheets are
not made to behave like that. The worksheet itself is the significant object
and not a container background for controls.

HTH. Best wishes Harald