Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SetFocus does not show cursor in initialize (Excel VBA)

The focus is where I want it to be, but the cursor does not appear when
the form initializes. When initially opening the excel file I have the
spreadsheet minimize and form initialize. Once the doc is open I also
have a macro to show the form if it has been closed. The cursor is
visible then. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you, Tom! I had the tab order set to start there so I guess the
setfocus was not necessary. Thanks for another solution!