Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Method 'COMAddIns' of object '_Application' failed

Hi,
I'm getting this error when I try to work with COMAddIns in VBA in Excel
2003. I have referenced the project to Microsoft Office 11 Object Library as
stated that I should, but I'm still getting the error. It looks like VBA
knows about the COMAddIns object, but for some reason it still doesn't like
it. Statement as simple as:

Application.COMAddIns.Update

would cause the error to pop up.

If anybody has an idea, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks...