Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Number Format Syntax

What I want to do is format cell(s) so that if the value is less than 100, I
want the number in red. If it is 100 or greater, make black.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It also needs to be in percentage

less than 100% Red, 100% or greater Black
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:11:06 -0800, Tugger
wrote:

It also needs to be in percentage

less than 100% Red, 100% or greater Black

Format/Cells/Custom Type: [Red][<1]0.00%;0.00%

--ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select your range of cells, click Ctrl+1, select Number
tab, click "Custom", and insert this to the right:

[Red][<1]0.00%;[Black][=1]0.00%;General

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

What I want to do is format cell(s) so that if the value

is less than 100, I
want the number in red. If it is 100 or greater, make

black.

Thanks
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming