Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Freeze/Split Multiple Panes in one Worksheet

Dear Gurus,

I want to freeze rows in a worksheet multiple times without having to
open a different worksheet. For example -

rows 1-6 are header rows I want to freeze
rows 7 through 30 are detail rows I want to scroll rough
rows 31 through 33 are total rows I want to freeze

rows 36 through 37 are header rows I want to freeze
rows 38 through 50 are detail rows I want to scroll rough
rows 51 through 53 are total rows I want to freeze

So I want to have a lot of stuff going on one worksheet - I've looked
up and down for a way to do this, and from what I've found it seems
impossible.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't freeze multiple regions of a worksheet.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

oups.com...