Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Exporting the same Excel macro to 60 workbooks

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an Excel VBA problem. I am
trying to use the same macro (via a Module) for 60 different
pre-existing Excel workbooks. What I did was make a change to the code
in an existing template, and need to propogate it to all Excel books
that were created previously from this Template.
Please help with any suggestions!

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look at Chip Pearson's page on working with code using code

http://www.cpearson.com/excel.htm

If the projects are locked, then this will be more then extremely difficult.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an Excel VBA problem. I am
trying to use the same macro (via a Module) for 60 different
pre-existing Excel workbooks. What I did was make a change to the code
in an existing template, and need to propogate it to all Excel books
that were created previously from this Template.
Please help with any suggestions!

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an Excel VBA problem. I am
trying to use the same macro (via a Module) for 60 different
pre-existing Excel workbooks. What I did was make a change to the code
in an existing template, and need to propogate it to all Excel books
that were created previously from this Template.
Please help with any suggestions!

Thanks!

Maybe you should write an xla add-in instead.

/Fredrik