Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Summary sheet

Hello:
I have some worksheets (questionnaire format) for each of the client. The
client name, phone number and other information are at the same locations in
each worksheet. My question is how I can create a summary sheet, so that each
row in the summary sheet contains one client information. I wrote the
following code, but I have no idea on how each of the client information can
be inserted into a new row, e.g. A3, B3, C3/A4, B4, C4.
Sub Macro4()
Range("A2").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=HYPERLINK(Sheet1!RC[1])"
Range("B2").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=HYPERLINK(Sheet1!R[1]C[1])"
Range("C2").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=HYPERLINK(Sheet1!R[3]C[1])"
End Sub
Thanks in advance!