Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default movement between cells in excel

I want to move automatically (without hitting tab or enter) between cells, so
once I reach the end of my cell (how it is viewed on screen), I want to
automatically continue writing in the cell below, like in Word when you reach
the end of the line it automatically goes down to the next line. Anyone know
how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I understand hiting "tab" and "enter" will move the cursor between cells, I
want to know if there is anyway to have automatic movement between cells
after you have reached the end of the cell, or cell range. So, while I am
typing in one cell and hit the end of that cells range, I won't get a warning
I would just continue on to another cell.

"trealopf" wrote in message
I want to move automatically (without hitting tab or enter) between cells,

so
once I reach the end of my cell (how it is viewed on screen), I want to
automatically continue writing in the cell below, like in Word when you

reach
the end of the line it automatically goes down to the next line. Anyone

know
how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select all the cells you want to work with first, then use the Tab key after
you enter data or to move to the next cell. The cursor/activecell will
travel within the selected cells.

Tom Ogilvy