Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table

Have a fairly large dataset which spans several worksheets. Each ws have
identical used ranges with identical columns headers representing different
variables. Each ws have identical first columns representing f.i. time
stamps.
Is it possible to construct a pivot table which

1) Use data from all the different worksheets as its source data
2) Use the individual ws names in one page field
3) Use the common column headers in a second page field
4) Use the common first column as a row field
5) Individually displays values for one or more selected column headers
across selected sheets

If it is I'd appreciate indication to where I can find info leading me in
the right direction.

ojv
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can create a Pivot Table from multiple consolidation ranges, but you
won't get the same pivot table layout that you'd get from a single
range. There's an example he

If possible, store your data in a single worksheet, and you'll have more
flexibility in creating the pivot table.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List