Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula

Hi

If I have the following formula in cell G4 =IF((F4-E4)
=15,"Please Issue ..etc...","") and then =IF

(G4="done",F4-E4,IF(F4-E4=15,"Please Issue...","")) in
I4 it works great.
If the amount of days in E4 and F4 are greater that 15
then G4 & I4 will have Please issue.
If you then type done into cell G4 then the message goes
away and is replaced by the total amount of days.
The problems I have a.
1. I still need to show in cell G4 etc the total
amount of days, if they are uder 15 days. at present It
actually comes up blank.
2. If I have the message coming up in font 18 and
bold in I4, is there any way that it can be reduced to
default font 10, when someone types done into cell G4 etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Monty