Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web Browser Control won't refresh

Hello
I have a WebBrowser control on page 1 of a multipage control on a
userform.
When the userform opens up, it displays an html page in the WebBrowser
control.

If I move to page2, and then back to page 1, I lose the display- the
web browser is empty - in fact you just see the grey background of
page1.

If i try then to refresh page1, using exactly the same code that was
used to initialze the userform, i get an error message:

method 'navigate' of object 'IWebBrowser2' failed

the code i use to initialize (which does not work to refresh):

Dim MyURL As String

MyURL = "http://www.xxxx.com" 'replace xxxx

Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate MyURL

End Sub