Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding WKends Between two Dates

Hi is there anyway to count how many Sat,Sun Between two dates we are working
on a training prog and training only takes place durring the week and not
weekends.
I need to count the number of days Thanks for any help.
Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could do a simple sub traction of 1 from the other, this gives you the
number of days, and then subtract the NETWORKDAYS from it. For instance, the
tow dates in A1 and A2

= (A2-A1) - NETWORKDAYS(A1,A2)+1

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Frank" wrote in message
Hi is there anyway to count how many Sat,Sun Between two dates we are

working
on a training prog and training only takes place durring the week and not
weekends.
I need to count the number of days Thanks for any help.
Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just to add/perhaps clarify,

While the OP asked for number of Sat & Sun, I think they actually want the
number of workdays between two dates, so NetWorkdays alone should do the
job.

Tom Ogilvy