Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tod tod is offline

Default Return Items from Listbox

I have this code that was bestowed upon me by Tom Ogilvy many moons
ago, that returns all of the times selected in a listbox:

Dim varr()
icount = 0
for i = 1 to listbox1.Listcount - 1
if listbox1.selected(i) then
icount = icount + 1
Redim preserve varr(1 to icount)
varr(icount) = listbox1.list(i)
End if
Next

I'd like to return the actual caption. How would I do that?

tod

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you can have multiple items selected, what's the caption?

Option Explicit
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim varr()
Dim FoundOne As Boolean