Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mac Mac is offline

Default Marcro to copy sheet out of workbook

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with a macro. I need to copy a specific
worksheet (ex 1-15-05) out of a workbook and email it to someone. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.
--
thank you mac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Copying a sheet is easy

sheet1.copy

or

Sheets("Sheet1").copy

In order to e-mail it through code is a little trickier. I am assuming MS
Outlook. You should check out http://www.rondebruin.nl/

HTH

"mac" wrote:

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with a macro. I need to copy a specific
worksheet (ex 1-15-05) out of a workbook and email it to someone. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.
--
thank you mac

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mac

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"mac" wrote in message ...
Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with a macro. I need to copy a specific
worksheet (ex 1-15-05) out of a workbook and email it to someone. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.
--
thank you mac

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jim

I am assuming MS Outlook.

also Outlook Express and CDO examples for any program (or none)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"mac" wrote:

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with a macro. I need to copy a specific
worksheet (ex 1-15-05) out of a workbook and email it to someone. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.
--
thank you mac

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mac Mac is offline

Hi Ron,
I found your webstite. I is wonderful. I installed the program but when I
try to run it. It tries to open pdfword.dot and another screen comes up and
says Microsfot word mail could not be started. I must be doing something
wrong but I'm not sure what. Any help you can give me will be greatly
appreciated. Thank you

"mac" wrote:

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with a macro. I need to copy a specific
worksheet (ex 1-15-05) out of a workbook and email it to someone. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.
--
thank you mac

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming