Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error:Invalid File format,while opening an Excel Template file

Hi,
I'm having a .xls file which through code is creating daily report
files.These daily report files are being saved as .xlt files(excel templates).
All these days I was able to open and view the saved .xlt report files but
very recently while opening saved .xlt files I'm getting an error which says
"File Name:Invalid File format"

Can someone help me with the resons behind such error also I'd be thankfull
if someone can suggest me the solution for the same.

Expecting an early response

Saurabh