Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help To Create Batch/Macro Required

this may not be an elegant solution for which you have to wait for response
from MVPs

in similar need we have prepared the following data in three columns
ACC.BO A C C-A
http://table.finance.yahoo.com/d?a=1...04&g=d&s=ACC.B
O++
AISG.BO ASAHI I GLASS-A
http://table.finance.yahoo.com/d?a=1...004&g=d&s=AISG.
BO++
ALOK.BO ALOK INDUS-A
http://table.finance.yahoo.com/d?a=1...004&g=d&s=ALOK.
BO++
AMAR.BO AMARA RAJA B-B1
http://table.finance.yahoo.com/d?a=1...004&g=d&s=AMAR.
BO++
APLH.BO APOLLO HOSP.-A
http://table.finance.yahoo.com/d?a=1...004&g=d&s=APLH.
BO++

the first two columns are scrip code and scrip names. the thrid column is
the hyperlink of current data (this is not chart but principle is same)
as you type each hyperlink that data(or chart will comeup), you can click
the next hyprlink. this will keep the control with you. you may not be
interested at any time in all the charts but only in selected charts. this
also does not require programming.

if you want complete automation with waiting period of 10 seconds I prsume
it should be possible to prepare a vba with a loop.
actually my vba (through a webquery) goes to each of the webpage and copies
a table to a master sheet.

--
remove $$$ from email addresss to send email

Keith Duong wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I hope you could help me. I use Microsoft Money Central, Portfolio Manager
to monitor about 10 stocks. At the end of each day, I look at those

charts.
The key strokes are always the same so I would like to automate the task.

do not know programming. I hope you could help me to create a batch file

so
that the Portfolio Manager understands or point me to where I can learn

the
programming language to automate repetitive tasks in the Window

environment.
The macro/batch file that I have in mind is as follows:

11 Do I=1,10
Highlight the stock in the first row
Right click that row
Highlight Historical Chart