Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default bad file name or number?

In regards to my previous post "Copyfiles wjat is wrong with this"?
I am getting a message "Bad file name or number". What is wrong with my file?

Sub CopyFiles ()
FileCopy "\\tfmafs01\corporatesecure$\Procurement
Reporting\ExportReportFolder\Working\Computer_Hard ware2004.xls",
"\\tfmafs01\corporatesecure$\Procurement
Reporting\ExportReportFolder\Working\Pre_Formatted _Backup\"

End sub