Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional Formatted Cell Color Index

I need a little help in how to determine the color index of a cell that is
formatted with ondition formatting.

The spreadsheet formats the color of the cells to RED, Yellow, Or Green with
conditional formatting and I need to be able to count the number of Cells in
a range that are green. The cells interior color index properity does not
give me the color value when conditional formatting is used.

Im using EXCEL 2002 SP3