Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Interacting with IE

I am a novice and not exactly sure how to get this started. I have an excel
worksheet with a list of URLs in one column. I am wanting to check, insert
the URLs into the IE address field, and then return the page name.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pablo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
This assumes that the URL's are in Column 'A':

Public Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Excel.Range,
Cancel As Boolean)
Dim C%
Dim SelectedCol$, SelectedRow$
Cancel = True
SelectedCol = Left(Target.Address(False, False), 1)
SelectedRow = Target.Row
Select Case SelectedCol
Case "A"
C = 1
Case Else
C = 0
End Select

If C = 1 Then
ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:= _
ThisWorkbook.Path & Cells(SelectedRow, 1)
Else
Cells.Rows.Hidden = False

HTH--Lonnie M.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This should do what you want

Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
Set worklist = Selection.EntireRow.Rows

With IE
..Visible = True
..silent = True

'Work the list
For Each ticket In worklist
..Navigate "Some webpage"
Do Until Not IE.Busy And IE.readyState = 4 ' 4 ==
READYSTATE_COMPLETE
DoEvents
Loop

'Set Solution ID
your_cell = .Document.Body.Title.Value
Next
End With

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

oops,
ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:= _
ThisWorkbook.Path & Cells(SelectedRow, 1)

should be:
ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:= Cells(SelectedRow, 1)