Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Workbook Hidden Problem

I have a workbook with 16 forms and 5 sheets. Somehow, during my coding, the
actual BOOK has disappeared. I can see that the 5 sheets exist under VB, but
have no way to access them. Unfortunately, these sheets are critical. I have
attempted to use the .VISIBLE methods and activate, but nothing appears.
Inside of the Excel window, no commands are avaiable except to exit the
program, or create a new book. In the Excel window, nothing is minimized on
the bottom like should appear when the book is minimized and Excel is left
open. Please, Please Help. I am an Instructor at a college, and this is the
exam.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"GIScoobe" wrote in message
I have a workbook with 16 forms and 5 sheets. Somehow, during my coding,

the
actual BOOK has disappeared. I can see that the 5 sheets exist under VB,

but
have no way to access them. Unfortunately, these sheets are critical. I

have
attempted to use the .VISIBLE methods and activate, but nothing appears.
Inside of the Excel window, no commands are avaiable except to exit the
program, or create a new book. In the Excel window, nothing is minimized

on
the bottom like should appear when the book is minimized and Excel is left
open. Please, Please Help. I am an Instructor at a college, and this is

the
exam.

Maybe this will help. Actually, I'm not sure what your problem is. My guess
is that your file has been damaged.
http://www.ultimaterepository.com/Ut...ies/10267.aspx
http://www.softaward.com/2867.html
/Fredrik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can think of two possibilities:
1) The "Window" of your current workbook is hidden; or
2) You have set the "IsAddIn" properties of the workbook as TRUE.

If (1),
In Excel, from the Windows menu, choose Unhide. There you can unhide any
hidden windows.

If (2),
In VBA Editor, press Ctrl+g to show the "Immediate Window".
In the Immediate Window, type the following statement and press return to
execute
workbooks("you_file_name").IsAddin=False

In the statement, replace "you_file_name" by the file name, including
extension. For example, myfile.xls.

Regards,
Edwin Tam
http://www.vonixx.com