Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RefEdit events

Is there a trigger or event from a selected range or from the RefEdit losing
focus that I can use? I want to populate a dropdown box from the fields in
an excel database referenced by a RefEdit. I can do it by adding a button
and having the button populate the drop down box, but it would be great if I
could have it down by an event after the range is selected and not have to
push a button to have it populate.

Thanks!
Dave