Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to lose your work!

I was wondering if it was possible to preview multiple pages. I have a User
Form print menu that lets the user select all they want to print. I was
thinking that instead of .PrintOut I could use .PrintPreview and maybe it
would show me one page, I click Close, then it would show me the next.
Nope. It showed the first and then the focus went back to the menu. But it
was dead. I got the focus to the VBA Editor, but it was dead. I then could
not get the focus to go anyplace else visible. In Task Manager all was
running fine. Ctrl-Break did nothing. I had no choice but to End Task and
lose it.

(If I knew what process the user form was maybe I could have killed it...)

Don <donwiss at panix.com.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Save first, then experiment. <g

But thanks for the warning.