Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy data from 1 sheet to other sheet.

I have created a Invoice in Excel.
Where i have to enter date,invoice no., party name,item decripation.
I have 8 rows where i have write decription in cells
b15, c15, d15, e15
b16, c16, d16, e16
b17, c17, d17, e17
b18, c18, d18, e18
b19, c19, d19, e19
b20, c20, d20, e20 upto 8 rows.
what i want to copy each cell of desciption and also date,invoice no., party
name,
in to sheet2. i.e.
i should be like date,invoice no., party name, and item deciption of cell
b15, c15, d15, e15
and in next row date,invoice no., party name, and item deciption of cell
b16, c16, d16, e16
and so on.

any help thanks in advance.
****al shah
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

if you'ld like to email me direct (julied_ng at hcts dot net dot au) i'll be
happy to send you a sample invoicing workbook that does what you're after.

Cheers
JulieD