Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default if GI i want A seleceted if IG than i want C selected

How do I do a formula to select a certain cell. If GH I want the program to
select cell A. If HG than I want the program to select cell C. How do I
program this. What tool do I use.

thanks
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
with activesheet
if .range("H1").value<.range("G1").value then
msgbox .range("a1").value
elseif .range("H1").value.range("G1").value then
msgbox .range("c1").value
else 'equal
msgbox "not defined"
end if
end with

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

sciacqua1 wrote:
How do I do a formula to select a certain cell. If GH I want the
program to select cell A. If HG than I want the program to select
cell C. How do I program this. What tool do I use.

thanks
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=IF(G1H1,A1,IF(G1<H1,C1,""))

--

HTH

RP

"sciacqua1" wrote in message
How do I do a formula to select a certain cell. If GH I want the program

select cell A. If HG than I want the program to select cell C. How do I
program this. What tool do I use.

thanks
Mike

I;ll give it a try and see how it works.

thanks
mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=IF(G1H1,A1,IF(G1<H1,C1,""))

--

HTH

RP

"sciacqua1" wrote in message
How do I do a formula to select a certain cell. If GH I want the program

select cell A. If HG than I want the program to select cell C. How do I
program this. What tool do I use.

thanks
Mike

Thanks Bob, That was what I was looking for. Gotta keep track of all the bowl games and point spread winners.

thanks
Mike