Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro buttons tiled after print / print preview

Dear all,

I have an excel spreadsheet that contains some macro buttons for
doing stat and making charts. This spreadsheet was built in around
year 2000. and it all works fine under Office 98. When it is opened in
Office XP SP3, the same, it works BUT after finishing print / print
preview, (it is okay for the printed pages or print preview page), all
the macro buttons are re-arranged their positions and move to their
left. And if they are on the same row, they will tiled together one by
one. I cannot figure out why. Would somebody help?

Best Regards,
Eddie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Documented bug with a hotfix available

Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Eddie Chan" wrote in message
om...
Dear all,

I have an excel spreadsheet that contains some macro buttons for
doing stat and making charts. This spreadsheet was built in around
year 2000. and it all works fine under Office 98. When it is opened in
Office XP SP3, the same, it works BUT after finishing print / print
preview, (it is okay for the printed pages or print preview page), all
the macro buttons are re-arranged their positions and move to their
left. And if they are on the same row, they will tiled together one by
one. I cannot figure out why. Would somebody help?

Best Regards,
Eddie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Eddie
I had a lot of trouble getting the "hot fix" to fix anything, but the problem
was corrected when I moved to Excel 2003.
Ken