Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA programs in Excel

I have a VBA program that I am running in Excel to do several things. One of
which is to copy AutoCad files (.dwg) from one folder to another. After they
are copied, I need to convert them to .pdf files. I have another application
that can do this seprately (Bluebeam) but I would like to do it within the
program. Is there anyway to Launch this application and perform the
conversion in the VBA program? What commands/code would I need to use?