Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for Word/Excel to create Photo-Calendars

Every year I create for family & friends a photo calendar with pictures from
last years events. So far I create an Excel workbook with a sheet/month,
create manually the dates (MO-SUN), mark sundays and holidays in red etc. etc.
Then I insert pictures in each page ...

A lot of work.

What I am looking for is help for these chores. Like a macro that creates
the calendar or at least from the cell with the cursor a monthly calendar for
the given date ...

any ideas anybody?

cheers