Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox on change event

Why would adding Change events for comboboxes cause my workbook to crash
excel upon opening (when enable macros is selected (disabling macros doesn't
cause it to crash))?
Thanks
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you need to be more specific Matt. What sort of comboboxes, how is
the event added, etc.

More info the better.

--

HTH

RP

"Matt Jensen" wrote in message
Why would adding Change events for comboboxes cause my workbook to crash
excel upon opening (when enable macros is selected (disabling macros

doesn't
cause it to crash))?
Thanks
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mmm, however, that seems to be the essential problem...

The 2 combo boxes, which are similar but distincly separate, are tied to
defined name ranges. Their values are linked to cells in a different
worksheet.
I also need the values to be put in another 2 cells when the combobox
changes (this will be used to track changes since file open).
Adding the change events to my workbook, in the relevant worksheet code,
causes the workbook to crash on open. There doesn't seem to be any duplicate
referencing of the events or anything, or anything else related to these
comboboxes.
They are only 1 column comboboxes
It must be some naming conflict I think...
Matt