Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba sentax

can someone please tell me what is wrong with this code:

axisvalue = ActiveChart.Axes(x1value, x1value).Value

I am trying to set the value of the variable axisvalue to
equal the minimum value on the left chart axis.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Paul,

Check your variable type. This is what I do to set the axis minimum and
maximum. The p_Minimum and p_Maximum are type Double.

With Chart.Axes(xlValue)
.MinimumScaleIsAuto = False
.MinimumScale = p_Minimum
.MaximumScaleIsAuto = False
.MaximumScale = p_Maximum
End With

HTH, Dean.

This is not a perfect solution because if are not displaying the legend, I
think this doesnot work.