Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting Caption for the RefEdit box?

Is there any way to set the caption for the box that pops up when
clicking on a Refedit control? I don't see any propertied for it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is it not picking up the userform caption when you select it?

--

HTH

RP

"Bruce E. Stemplewski " wrote in message
Is there any way to set the caption for the box that pops up when
clicking on a Refedit control? I don't see any propertied for it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes it is picking up the user from caption. I wonder if I can use that
to set the caption????

Is it not picking up the userform caption when you select it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That's what I did. I used the enter event of each control to set the
caption of the current dialog and that is picked up in the box that pops up.

Thanks!

Bruce E. Stemplewski wrote:
Yes it is picking up the user from caption. I wonder if I can use that
to set the caption????

setting the caption in a button control Andy Dorph Excel Programming 4 December 15th 04 05:03 PM
RefEdit in VB6 Ben Crinion Excel Programming 0 October 8th 04 11:00 AM
RefEdit control Tim[_39_] Excel Programming 2 August 10th 04 07:02 PM
RefEdit daMike[_2_] Excel Programming 3 December 13th 03 07:31 PM
refedit query Terry Excel Programming 7 October 27th 03 04:40 PM