Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian Ian is offline

Default Macro Tutorial

Does anyone know where can i get a tutorial to start learning how can i use
macros? I already know programming (not specifically VBA) so i don't need an
introduction for programming.

Thanks a lot

Ian
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
see:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Ian wrote:
Does anyone know where can i get a tutorial to start learning how can
i use macros? I already know programming (not specifically VBA) so i
don't need an introduction for programming.

Thanks a lot

Ian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Also, please read about Option Explicit.
Activate this using Tools\Options\Require variable declarations.
This has been a big help to me and isn't obvious.

Sorry, I guess I sent this to your personal mailbox.
-Tim

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
see:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Ian wrote:
Does anyone know where can i get a tutorial to start learning how can
i use macros? I already know programming (not specifically VBA) so i
don't need an introduction for programming.

Thanks a lot

Ian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a good tutorial at
http://maths.sci.shu.ac.uk/units/ioa/

It can be downloaded as a word doc if you prefer

"Ian" wrote in message
| Does anyone know where can i get a tutorial to start learning how can i
use
| macros? I already know programming (not specifically VBA) so i don't need
an
| introduction for programming.
|
| Thanks a lot
|
| Ian

Tutorial William Wolfe[_2_] Charts and Charting in Excel 0 February 1st 10 04:40 PM
Macro Tutorial Mickey Mouse Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 December 18th 06 09:47 AM
VBA tutorial Ken Excel Programming 2 October 28th 04 06:45 PM
VBA tutorial Microsoft Excel Programming 3 September 27th 03 02:49 AM
Tutorial Available Dhiraj Ramakrishnan Excel Programming 0 August 4th 03 04:28 PM