Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to use SAS data in a pivot table

Hi!

I created several SAS data sets that I want to use it in a pivot table. Is
it possible? I am not linking with any SAS database. These data sets are
created in SAS 9.x versions and are saved in the local hard drive. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A Beginner's Guide to Incorporating SAS Output in Microsoft Office
Applications
http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi28/052-28.pdf

It may take a while to load - after a short time, if nothing appears in the
right window, scroll down in that window.

Hopefully it will tell you what you need to know.

Tom Ogilvy