Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how spinner increases other cells

My spinner doesn't increase other cells. When spinner is c1, it only increase
c1 and not c2, when placed at c2...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Button not designed for more than one cell; however, you
can make it do what u want it to by writing code in the
spinup and spindown events for example. This example
will increment or reduce cells A2 and B2

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinDown()
Range("a2") = Range("a2") - 1

Range("b2") = Range("B2") - 1
End Sub

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinUp()
Range("a2") = Range("a2") + 1

Range("b2") = Range("B2") + 1
End Sub

HTH

Devin
My spinner doesn't increase other cells. When spinner is

c1, it only increase
c1 and not c2, when placed at c2...

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I believe that the LinkedCell property can only reference one cell. Give C2
a formula of =C1.

Ray at work

"Spinner Question" <Spinner wrote in
message ...
My spinner doesn't increase other cells. When spinner is c1, it only

increase
c1 and not c2, when placed at c2...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Basically what I was trying to do is as follows: Picture this!

Audits 31(This is the spinner) 12/03/04 31
12/04/04 (need this to use the spinner
as well)
12/05/04 (need this to
use the spinner too)

1. C4 have "Audits"
2. D4 have textbox ("31") with spinner on its side
3. G2 have Dates (Heading)
4. H2 have ("31") which changes as #2 changes (Spinner)

So, my question is: I want to be able to go to H3 and click on the Spinner
and it automatically put in the number according to the date.

I want to be able to do an Audit updates according to the dates (using the
Spinner) all the way down. I hope I am cleared enough :(

Thanks in advance...