Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VLookup problem

Hi gurus,

I have a problem. Could anyone help me translate this line of VB into
VC++.

Application.VLookup("xxx", someArray, 5, False)

I want to use it in an .xll built in VC++, but I have no idea where to
start with this. I'm just a newbie in excel add-in developing.

Any help, explanations, etc would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Doru K.