Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default date stamp & appointment tru excel

can anybody please help me out..

i'ven't used vba in about 2 years so i'm a bit rusty..

i have a excel sheel with on A1 a filename and i want on B1 the 'savedate'
of this file
to be verified every time i load the sheet.
2nd on c1 i have a date and i want to 'place a link' or a button which
creates an appointment for this date..
since there are more (app 3500 rows of data) it has to be user friendly for
the people whom are going to use it...

can anybody please help me out,

Thanx