Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Office Web Components: No Open Method of Workbooks?

I am looking for documentation on the Excel Web Component object model. I am
fairly familiar with the standard Excel OM, however the main difference seems
to be the lack of the application object. Without this, I can't find a way
to open a workbook to read in a sheet as a template.

Any information on the object model, or a solution as to how to do this
would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!